Jumblebee Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy subject to the limitations inherent in providing a community use site.
If you are a parent or guardian reading this information with, or on behalf of a minor who wishes to be a user of the site your consent to this policy includes consent on behalf of that minor.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Jumblebee Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with Registered Number 07278755 and Registered Office at Ground Floor Offices Unit 30 Green End Gamlingay Sandy Beds SG19 3LF. We operate this website on for the use and benefit of persons connected with particular communities, each one being a “Community”.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.jumblebee.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material (including video or still pictures) or requesting further services.
- Information that you provide when making on-line purchases from traders operating on our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions with us that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information about you (including video or still pictures) posted by you or other members of the Community
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Save as mentioned above all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be dealt with by a secure external payment processor so we have no access to your payment data.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To make it visible to other members of the Community as requested by you (eg when you post information to a public area).
- To transmit to traders trading on our site information relevant to a purchase that you wish to make.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If necessary to assist in policing good behaviour on the site.
- If Jumblebee Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Version Date: Version Date: 9th January 2012