We would love you to join us again for our St Swithun’s Way Walk and Run!
Treloar’s is located along St Swithun’s Way, an ancient path once used by pilgrims travelling to Winchester. Our walk follows some of Hampshire’s most beautiful countryside paths and you can choose whether you to walk or run 5 or 10-mile route.
What you need to know:
-Both the 5 and 10-mile routes start at Treloar’s campus in Holybourne (free parking available)
- Walkers Registration open at 9.15 walk commencing at 10.00am
- Runners Registration opens at 10.05 run starts at 11.00am
- The 5-mile route finishes at Bentley Primary School
- The 10-mile route finishes at Farnham Park
- Refreshments available at both Bentley and Farnham
- Congratulatory Bacon Sandwich at the 10mile finish mark
- Free return transport to Treloar’s from both Bentley and Farnham will be running all day
- Dogs are welcome but on leads at Treloar’s and as appropriate along the route!
- Unfortunately it is not a wheelchair friendly route
- Costs £12 adult, £6 under 16's, £30 2 adults and 2 children
Why we need your support:
Treloar’s is a life-changing School and College in Hampshire which provides education, care, equipment and independence training to some of the most physically disabled young people in the UK. 97% of our students are wheelchair users, a third have little or no communicable speech and tragically some of our students have progressive and life-limiting conditions. But regardless of this backdrop, Treloar’s is a place of hope and accomplishment.
Each year we need to raise £2 million to continue to provide vital support and services for our young people. We simply would not be able to do this without your help. Your support enables us to provide our students the awareness, skillset and attitude to achieve a brighter and more independence future.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us on 01420 547447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly sponsored by:
Contact administrator Ticketshop terms
*Tickets are non-refundable, except if the event is cancelled by order of the event management. A printed or electronic version of the ticket is required for entry. Tickets may not be copied or printed more than once. Each ticket is numbered and has a unique QR code. Entry will refused for duplicate tickets