The Pants Project Valentine's AuctionRead more ...
Launched in December 2016, the Pants Project is a non-profit organisation that aims to raise
funds and awareness for those facing infertility, as well as promoting a general message of self-love, body positivity and the empowerment of women, by selling pants and jewellery from prestigious designers. As Dolce & Gabbana said, "Lingerie is the maximum expression of a woman's femininity”; so what better way to do this.
On the 14th February 2017, we will be hosting our first Valentine’s Pants Party. Because we couldn't fit the whole world into our venue, we decided to host a live online auction. This means that wherever you are in the world, you will be able to bid for and buy our beautiful auction promises throughout the whole of February, with over 90%* of the profits going to Fertility Network UK.
Fertility Network UK, the nation’s leading patient fertility charity, provides free and impartial help, support, advice and understanding for anyone affected by fertility problems:
· Women and men considering their future fertility
· Individuals trying to become parents
· Anyone facing the challenges of childlessness
· People successful after fertility problems
Profits from The Pants Project will be donated to the charity to help the 3.5 million people in the UK facing fertility issues.
Love, The Pants Project X
*if postage and packaging is over £4 it will be taken out of your donation.Close.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.