Bid For A Cause: Team Empower Raising Funds for The Prince's TrustRead more ...
Welcome to Team Empower’s
Big Virtual Auction!
Bid For A Cause!
What is Team Empower’s Big Virtual Auction?
Team Empower’s Big Virtual Auction is the lockdown friendly take on a traditional in-person auction, with all profits donated to The Prince’s Trust. Every penny raised in this auction will truly help to transform the lives of young, vulnerable people in the UK.
The auction will run from 00:01 on Monday 15 February, and will close on 18:00 on Friday 19 February.
We have a number of fantastic, hand picked items on offer; all you need to do is choose what you want to bid on, and try to secure your selected item against other keen bidders!
See something you like? Place a bid by following the steps below!
1. Select the item you wish to bid on.
2. Enter the value you want to bid and select ‘Bid Now’. Please note you will only be able to place bids after 00:01 on Monday 15 February.
3. If you haven’t done so already you may be prompted to register (with your email, phone number and password) or sign in, if you already have an account on Jumblebee.
4. Once signed in, you will be asked to confirm your bid. At this point there is an option to uncheck your name should you wish to remain anonymous.
5. If your bid is successful, a message will pop up to say, ‘Highest Bidder’. If you are outbid, it will say so. If this outbidding occurs later after the bid was successful, you will be notified by email and you can bid again if you wish.
Please note that all payments are due by Sunday 21 February at 18:00. If you participate in the auction and have placed a winning bid, you are responsible for ensuring timely payment. Payments for winning bidders will not be requested until after the bids close at 18:00 on Friday 19 February. Once the auction closes, you will have 48 hours to make the payment.
Join us using the link below, on Friday 19 February at 17:00, for our Live Auction closing event where you will have the chance to truly become a part of the show!
Email us on email@example.com to let us know WHY you are bidding on your item and we will give you a shout out on our Live Event on Friday 19 February!
Don't want to bid, but want to donate to The Prince's Trust?
Scan the QR code below which will take you to our Just Giving page :
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.