Teenage Cancer Trust - Christmas FundraiserRead more ...
Teenage Cancer Trust
· For every £10 donated, you make sure no teenager is going through Cancer alone.
· For every £25 donated, you could pay for an hour for a Youth Support Worker to keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and help them to gain some control over their illness.
· For every £60 donated, you could pay for 2 hours care with an expert nurse who understands the unique experience of being diagnosed when you are a teenager.
Every penny raised with your support will help teenagers going through this difficult time to have the support that they need and to be around similarly aged patients, enabling them to talk freely with other young adults going through a similar time.
So please bid generously and together let’s #crushcancerClose.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.