The Great CHAS Dinner Party
We are exclusively inviting you to host a small dinner party with your nearest and dearest (within Scottish Government guidelines) for CHAS throughout the month of October. All you need to do is click to register as a dinner party host and we will send you out a bespoke dinner party pack a little closer to the time. The cost is £25 for each dinner party host, there is no requirement to pay for each guest as our hope is that guests will be encouraged to donate as well as take part in the raffles and auctions.
The pack allows you to run the evening at your own pace and simply provides you with elements you may wish to include, but it's up to you to pick and choose. You will receive an entertainment pack for an adult only dinner party as well as an entertainment pack for the family. Why not have two parties! To give you a flavour, there will be:-
- A message from CHAS
- A cocktail masterclass with Boozy Events, Sanjeev Kohli and Mina Anwar
- A discount voucher for HAAR at home courtesy of Masterchef: The Professional’s, Dean Banks of HAAR Restaurant, along with cook-along videos and a % of HAAR at Home sales coming to CHAS
- Virtual Whisky tasting with Glengoyne, Fred MacAulay and Andy Nicol. You can view a teaser here .
- Dinner party song playlists
- Music Quiz with BLEEKER
- After dinner entertainment with some well-known faces including KT Tunstall and more...
- And for the children, there will be entertainment from Tricky Ricky, Cool Creatures, Hearts & Minds and Singing Kettle, as well as activities from our in-house teams.
- Bedtime stories from Julia Donaldson, Catherine Rayner, Emily MacKenzie and more...
- For the older kids, a dance tutorial to do with the family, as well as singing and dancing with Massaoke and Silent Adventures.
- Link to a live silent auction which will be running throughout the night
- Access to fabulous prize draws which will be drawn at the end of October.
There really is something for everyone!
These past few months have been hard for all of us, but we would love for you to help us spread the joy around Scotland and have fun with your nearest and dearest whilst raising funds for CHAS..
We would like to recognise and thank everyone who has supported this event with entertainment and donated prizes. Special thanks need to go to Haar at Home, Glengoyne and Boozy Events for your support with the activities and donation on box sales and also to Glen Turner for your sponsorship of the cash raffle. We would also like to recognise Artemis Fund Managers and Thorntons Solicitors who would have been our event headline sponsors this year, we look forward to hopefully working with you again next year.
Sadly, we have had to cancel all five of this year’s CHAS High Profile Events. Last year the events collectively raised over £500k, so this is a huge loss, amongst others, for the charity. We are determined to continue to be here to support our CHAS families for many years to come, but we’ve never needed your help more than we need it now.
If you would like to learn more or discuss any other support for CHAS, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07774526511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.