OCF Charity Golf Day at St. George's Hill Golf ClubRead more ...
Welcome to the On Course Foundation (OCF) Auction Page
Captain’s Charity Golf Day on Friday 7th April 2017
The auction will as ever be a centrepiece of the OCF fund-raising, and consists of a jumblebee auction here, together with a live auction on the Day, conducted by Adger Brown. You may:
- bid now for any lot in the jumblebee auction; and
- view lots in the live auction on the Day.
There are more than thirty lots in the jumblebee auction on which everyone may bid now. They will close in two batches:
- Lots 1- 15, & 35 have now closed, and no longer showing on the page.
- Lots 16-34, and 36,37 will close at 5.00 pm. on Friday 7th April, when the highest bid will secure it.
If you are not attending, you may continue to bid for any jumblebee lot in the silent auction via this link www.jumblebee.co.uk/ocf until the close. You may also bid for any live auction lot by making a proxy or commission bid and if you wish to do so, please contact the organiser, Alistair Defriez firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that a number of auction lots are for group participation of up to 12 people, so if you would like, say, an exclusive guided tour of one of HM submarines or the Imperial War Museum or to watch an ODI cricket match or to take a holiday in the sun, you might like to form a syndicate with friends and/or family to bid for them.
To bid on a jumblebee auction lot, please click on the lot shown on this page and insert the amount of your bid. You will be required to register at the point of placing your first bid. Winners will be informed by email shortly after the relevant closing time (as above) with a view to settlement taking place as soon as possible thereafter.
Neither OCF nor SGHGC accepts any responsibility for the delivery of any auction lot or related payment.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.