PRH Maternity Unit Special ItemRead more ...
Help improve the care and services provided for babies, mums, and their partners by bidding in this unique, single-item auction. All proceeds from the auction will go towards BSUH Charity - Princess Royal Hospital (PRH) Maternity Unit.
The BSUH Charity is the official charity for PRH and advances care in four distinct ways:
- providing state-of-the-art equipment
- supporting specialty training for staff
- enhancing patient environments
-advancing understanding through innovative research
Support from this auction will be used to improve the environment of the labour ward.
More information about how your donation will help can be found on our website: www.bsuh.nhs.uk/charity.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.