Benny Day 2017Read more ...
The Benny Day Silent Auction is back for 2017!
We have loads of great prizes up for grabs, so please bid generously. 100% of proceeds go to the benevolent fund.
The Boots Benevolent Fund is a registered charity that can offer grant and loans to current and former colleagues in the UK at times of unexpected financial hardship.
The Fund can help with:
- Utility arrears
- Living expenses
- Council tax arrears
- Rent arrears
- Funeral expenses
- White goods/essential furniture
- Rent and deposit where health and safety is at risk
- Bankruptcy/Debt relief order fees
All Prices to be collected from Ellen Wilkinson or Kay Landells in D90, Thane Rd.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.