Australian Bushfire Benefit LondonRead more ...
Formed by Australian musicians in London we are producing a concert featuring Australia’s finest musicians with full orchestra and choir to honour the brave men and women who are fighting the worst fires in Australia’s history. Our hearts are with the people of Australia and we hope that the money raised from this concert will make a tangible difference to the victims of this horrific tragedy.
Royal Academy of Music
The Australian High Commission
Trade and Investment Queensland
Office of the Agent General, Government of South Australia
Victorian Government Trade & Investment Office
Government of Western Australia European Office
New South Wales Trade and Investment, London Office
The Tait Memorial Trust
Australia House Ensemble
Australian Music Foundation
Australian Women’s Club London
Britain Australia Society
Rebecca Hossack Art Gallery
Australian – United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce
Royal Flying Doctor Service – Friends in the UK
London Australian Film Society
Foundation for Australian & New Zealand Arts
1. For non UK taxpayers you can simply go to our Eventbrite page, click donation, and then transfer the winning bid
Once we see your payment has been processed (typically we receive real time updates) we will contact you to arrange delivery/collection.
2. For UK taxpayers, Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) has established a facility for donations made to it in the UK to be channelled directly to any of 27 chosen Australian bushfire relief charities. https://www.cafonline.org/australian-bush-fire-emergency
CAF is a UK charity and has confirmed that donations are eligible for Gift Aid and provides tax relief for UK taxpayer donors.
Other tax efficient options not covered by the CAF initiative:
a. Wilderness Foundation UK which offers tax benefits to UK taxpayers who wish to support Bush Heritage Australia.
b. Humane Society International
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.