Restart Weekend 2019Read more ...
Support Restart Weekend 2019
Round 19 of the Gallagher Premiership (12th - 14th April) is dedicated to Restart, the official charity of the Rugby Players Association, with the aim of raising over £20,000 to help current and former players facing mental health struggles.
Take a look at our film, featuring players we've helped,
to hear more about the work we do to support players.
What you can do...
- Place your bid in our auction of exclusive signed memorabilia and unique player experiences
- Visit our pop up shop to get your own limited edition Restart t-shirt, as worn by clubs in their warm ups during the weekend
- Donate to Restart here
All funds raised will go directly towards supporting players struggling with mental health issues and will help fund our confidential counselling service.
For updates and news follow @RestartRugby on Twitter and Instagram.Close.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.