2 Tickets to NFL International Series on Sunday 30th October 2016Read more ...
Communicate are donating x2 tickets to see the Washington Red Skins play Cincinnati Bengals this Sunday 30th October 2016 to raise money for our chosen charity: Family Holiday Association.
The Family Holiday Association is the only national charity dedicated to providing British seaside breaks and day trips for families struggling with some of the toughest challenges life can bring.
The majority of families we help have never been away before. A simple break from a stressful situation can create precious memories, strengthen bonds and develop a new sense of optimism.
Find out more about the Family Holiday Association at: https://www.familyholidayassociation.org.uk/
This is part our autumn campaign as 11 brave employees take part in a company sponsored skydive on 25th November 2016 to fundraise for Family Holiday Association. Find out more about our skydive at: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Communicaters
The ticket package includes:
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Superb three course pre-game dining experience in the Bobby Moore Suite
- Open bar (before the game, third quarters and one hour post game)
- Meet and greet with cheerleaders
- Appearance of NFL legend
- Best seats in the stadium
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.