1st prize: £1,000 £1000 CASH
2nd prize: £500 TIFFANY & CO GIFT VOUCHER
3rd prize: £500 LIBERTY, LONDON GIFT VOUCHER
4th prize: £500 SELFRIDGES & CO GIFT VOUCHER
PLUS, lots of other fabulous prizes – all generously donated by our wonderful industry.
ASP £50 Voucher (5 prizes)
BaByliss 9000 Cordless Curling Tong
BaByliss 9000 Cordless Straightener
BaByliss 9000 Cordless Waving Wand
BaByliss Pro Keratin Lustre Rose Gold Hairdryer
CND Nail Products Goody Bag
Fudge Professional Goody Bag
ghd Helios Hairdryer
ghd Pink Collection Gift Set of Helios Hairdryer, Gold Hair Straightener, Platinum+ Straightener
ghd Platinum+ Styler
ghd Platinum+ Styler donated by Wella
Goldwell Color Care Gift Bag (10 prizes)
Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar
KM Hair Products Goody Bag
KMS Moist Repair Gift Bag (10 prizes)
L’Oréal Professional Products #HAIRTHELOVE artwork designed by fashion designer Gareth Pugh
L’Oréal Professional Products Goody Bag (2 prizes)
L’Oréal Professional Steampod
Luxury Hamper donated by Phorest
Navy Professional Goody Bag
Oribe Collector’s Set
OSMO Goody Bag
Richard Ward Gift Box
Salon System Goody Bag (6 prizes)
Schwarzkopf Professional Goody Bag
Seta Ceramic Pro Styler donated by Alan Howard
Vetta Pro Crimper donated by Alan Howard
Wella Nutri-Enrich Goody Bag
Wella System Professional Goody Bag
Wella weDo Professional Goody Bag
Zen Hair accessories and Michael Kors Handbag donated by Zen Hair
The raffle will be drawn on Friday 7 January 2022. The closing date is Wednesday 5 January 2022.
To order paper raffle ticket books, please call 01234 831888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full Terms & Conditions go to www.hairandbeautycharity.org/raffle
To enter for free by post please send your full name, mobile number, email address, country of residence to: Hair & Beauty Charity, 1 Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford MK44 3WH. Entries must arrive by Wednesday 5th January 2022.
Contact administrator Ticketshop terms
Hair & Beauty Charity Raffle 2021 (the “Raffle”) is licensed by Bedford Council.
Promoter: Hair & Beauty Charity, First Floor, 1 Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford, MK44 3WH.
Responsible Person: Jean Kelly.
All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards supporting the work of the Hair & Beauty Charity.
Registered Charity Number: 1166298 in England and Wales.
1. By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in Great Britain. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
3. The Raffle is not open to employees of the Promoter.
4. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £1 per ticket.
5. Additional paper tickets may be requested by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01234 831888. The amount of additional tickets sent out will be in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
6. Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance and can be made by debit card or cheque made payable to Hair & Beauty Charity. Payment cannot be accepted by CAF vouchers.
7. The prizes are as described on the Hair & Beauty Charity website at www.hairandbeautycharity.org/raffle Specific prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. The closing date is 5th January 2022. All paper Raffle entries sent by post must be received by Hair & Beauty Charity, First Floor, 1 Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford, MK44 3WH by this date. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
9. The Raffle draw will take place on 7th January 2022.
10. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the Raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
12. The cash prize will be transferred directly into the winners’ bank account or paid by cheque (at the Promoter’s discretion) within 28 days of the draw.
13. Winners will be notified by post within 28 days of the draw.
14. A list of the titles, surnames and Home Counties of winners will be available at www.hairandbeautycharity/raffle or by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Hair and Beauty Charity, First Floor, 1 Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford, MK44 3WH. This list is for information purposes only and, subject to point 17, prizes shall be awarded only to winning entries as recorded during the draw.
15. By entering the Raffle you agree to provide a photo of yourself, and to the Promoter using this photo and your title, surname and home county in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the Promoter’s website at www.hairandbeautycharity.org, and on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
16. The Promoter will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
18. If a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the Promoter; or
any cheque payment from the Promoter remains uncashed after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
20. Subject to paragraph 21, the Promoter shall not be liable for Raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt). Any late bank payments. The Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change. Loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize. Any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
22. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service www.ibas-uk.co.uk which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints.
25. The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way.
26. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.org.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit http://www.gamcare.org.uk/