Careys Foundation - Auction of Promises 2016Read more ...
Here at Careys Foundation we value the opportunity to positively impact the communities we work in. To continue this important work, we are holding a charitable ‘Auction of Promises’, where funds raised will enhance the Foundations ability help communities, families and individuals.
This video provides a snapshot of just some of the ways the Foundation supports individuals, projects, and causes not just with monetary support, but with much needed materials, man power, expertise and compassion.
We want this auction to be even bigger and better than last year so we are opening bids externally too. Tell everyone you know and start your Christmas shopping early, we have great lots up for grabs including;
- Premier League football tickets
- A PlayStation 4
- Hotel stays & spa treatments
- Sports memorabilia
- A ski gift experience
and many many more.
Starting from Friday 18th November at midday, you can take a look at the amazing lots up for grabs, and place your bids. The auction will end on Friday 9th December at 12pm, and all winners will be notified by email within 48 hours.
Thank you in advance for your continued support of Careys Foundation, if you would like any further information on what we do, we will be happy to help.
Let the bidding commence!Close.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.