Leadhills Parent and Pre-School Group Silent AuctionRead more ...
The Leadhills Parent and Pre-School Group are holding a silent auction as a joint fundraiser for themselves and the Sick Kids Hospital Edinburgh. Please show us your support by bidding on some of the many items we have up for auction including...massages, horse riding lessons, tickets for days out, hampers and more. We thank you for your generosity and good-luck!
- All items/vouchers will be available for collection on the 2nd April between 11-4pm at the Wanlockhead Community Centre.
- If this does not suit please contact email@example.com for alternative dates and times.
- This auction is based in Leadhills, South Lanarkshire so please consider how you will collect the item before bidding.
- Postage may be possible for some items and some vouchers can be emailed however the bidder will be liable for all postage costs which must be received before the item is sent. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items must be paid in full before or at the time of collection. An email will be sent to all winning bidders at the close of the auction with further instructions regarding payment.
1. You enter the absolute maximum that you are willing to bid for an item.
2. jumblebee places a bid on your behalf, using the minimum amount required to make you the highest bidder, i.e. current bid price plus bid increment OR the reserve price, if there is one and it can be covered by your proxy bid.
3. jumblebee continues to bid on your behalf, whenever you are outbid by another member's bid, until your maximum bid is exceeded or the auction is won.
4. jumblebee will notify you by email if your maximum bid is outbid by another member and provided the auction is still running, you will then have a chance to enter a new maximum bid if you wish.
The current bid on an auction item is £100. The minimum increment is £10. You enter a bid of £150 (your maximum bid).
Using your bid, but increasing only by the minimum increment, jumblebee sets the current bid to £110.
Another person bids £130 but they are immediately outbid by jumblebee bidding on your behalf and the current bid goes up to £140.
The auction finishes and you have won the auction item at a price of £140.